An expert on your field

Welcome to my blog,






Well, I can't say that i know an expert on my field because for me nobody is an expert. However i think that there are many people that have things more important like a talent and vocation. 

Rosana Noya is a professional that inspired me, she was born in 1984, Spain. She studied Chemistry and pharmacy at university and she was always an excelent studient, she was curious for more areas in her career but her favourite area was always community pharmacy because in this way she can help patients more directly. Rosana always worked in a cummunity pharmacy and in 2002 she met my mother at work, and then they became best friends. My mom never studied Chemistry and pharmacy but Rosana always thaught my mom fun things about the job and my mom always told me that this career could be a good option for me. After several years thinking that i would study psychology i decided to study Chemistry and Pharmacy because she was my inpiration. 

Currently she has her own pharmacy in a small city where she reside with her family and she is very happy. 

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My Favorite Piece of Technology

A photography i like