A photography i like



One of my favourite hobbies is to take photos because it is a good way to keep a moment and be able to relive it in some way , and this photo is one of my best works of art. 

Describing this photo and it's meaning for me is difficult because it brings me back many memories of my experience as a scout in wich I was participing for five years. Fire is something that I really like because the semblance is very beautiful and the heat it transmits is very useful for cold summer nights.
 I took this photo when I was in summer camp in 2018. The first years that I entered university too.
Making a campfire with friends is a perfect space to share at night, especially eating things that can be heated such as marshmellows or sausages, it is also essential to put music and make games to spend time with friends.


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My Favorite Piece of Technology

An expert on your field