My best friend

When I was a little girl, I thought that having a best friend was very important because on TV and films people always have a best friend, a partner or a person to do a lot of fun things, but in my case It can't be that way because I always have a lot of friends instead of just one friend. 
In this blog I'm going to talk about two persons that i consider very important in my life. The first 
person is Marta, I met Marta in 2011, Marta has always been a very interesting person because she knows a lot of about music, instruments and English, when we were together everything was happier and entertaining, we always did silly things, danced, sang and went to discover different places around the city. Sadly i was separated from her in 2013 because i went to live in another country. However, to this day we are still in contact. 
The second person is Constanza, i met her in high school, she was very shy but we quickly became very friendly. Over time the confidence increased and now we are the best friends.  I consider her my best friend because she is funny, interesting, wonderful, honest and a nice person.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My Favorite Piece of Technology

A photography i like

An expert on your field