A Subject you enjoyed studying this semester

Hi, 

Well, my favourite subject this semester is Quality Management. 
I like that the teacher organized the subject correctly and gives us tools to make easier our learning, such as support material, guides that we do in groups and good disposition to solve doubts. 
The main contents that we have seen are quality standards, good manufacturing practices, good laboratory practices and some leadership tips for the workplace.

In general my favorite subject  is the course of study that I study every semester(Chemistry and Pharmacy) because it helps me understand what Pharmacist do and what we will do as professionals. Also in these subjects we work a lot in group and I really like that
because as we are in a pandemic we make a video call with friends to talk about the subjects of the subject in this way we learn and have a lot of fun. 



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My Favorite Piece of Technology

A photography i like

An expert on your field