Why did i choose my career?


Hi,
When I was a little girl I didn't think what my career would be  but it's funny because my parents always said that I would be a Good psychologist  because I liked to listen and talk  with many persons and then I gave my opinión about all.
When I was in High school I liked to teach to my friends when they did'nt know or understand the classes, so I thought that I was going to be a teacher, but this option didn't convence me.
Then, I discovered that my favourite subject was chemistry because I loved to make labs and discover new things. When the university of chile called me to say that I was admitted in Chemistry and Pharmacy I felt lucky because I had accomplished my dream.
Currently I study chemistry and pharmacy and I'm very happy for my choise.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My Favorite Piece of Technology

A photography i like

An expert on your field